- The annual Women’s Health Fair at Daviess Community Hospital is schedule for February 27th
- The health fair will be from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. at the hospital (1314 E Walnut Street in Washington).
There will be free screenings for women 18 and older including: Blood Pressure, BMI, Glucose and Cholesterol (finger stick), Memory screen, Pulse Oximetry, Carbon Monoxide screen, Diabetic foot screen.
There will be free skin checks, free information on Pelvic Floor Therapy, Breastfeeding, Car Seat Safety, Lymphedema, Women’s Health Care, CORE Center, Stroke and more!
EKG – $25
Lab Work (Chem 16 & Lipid Panel) – $40
- A1C – $15
- Screening Mammogram – $100
- Screening Mammogram and Pap Smear – $150
- Plus more!
- Call to register! 812.254.9324 and for more information, click here!