Pleasant HIll Methodist Church, 1864
The original congregation was formed in 1851 on land owned by John Franklin along Troy Road, with the initial building being used as both a church and schoolhouse in the custom of the time. In 1864 the lot was divided into property for the church and school and this church building was built. A frame parsonage was also built at this time but was moved to Maysville in 1874. This building was used until 1936 when it was replaced by a more modern structure with a basement.